Welcome to my website! My name is Stefano, I am 29.
Journalism, Digital photography, and Communication are my main areas of expertise.
I am an MA graduate in International relations and European studies with 3+ years of freelance work experience.
I worked as ‘Robert Schuman trainee’ at the European Parliament, in the Media and Communication team of President Sassoli.
Experience & Background
- After my first internships in France and Malta I embraced the challenge to lead the Educational Programme of the Historical Archives of the European Union (HAEU), completing concurrently my Masters’ degree in International relations.
- I have three years of experience coordinating a set of teaching projects related to the EU institution’s history and functioning, in Italian and foreign schools. Within the same period, I practiced journalism as a contributor to the science magazine “Rivista micron”.
- Between January and June 2019, I was also assigned web, photographic, and social media communication tasks for the HAEU.
- I learned how to tackle and overcome unexpected difficulties, use different media to report a story (photos, videos, social media posts) and how to meet requirements when gathering and disseminating reliable information.
Languages |🇮🇹 |🇫🇷 |🇬🇧
- I am a native Italian speaker (with excellent writing skills) and I am proficient in both English and French
Software and working tools:
- Images and photo editing: Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom | Video editing: Final Cut Pro X & Adobe Premiere
- Web: WordPress | Research: Factiva | Office suite: Word + Outlook + PowerPoint + Excel